- Sunday, 30 October 2011
- Written by Beatrix Zwart
Geometry like fashion trends is circular, it returns every season.
Be it winter or summer, geometric shapes continue to cut their way onto the catwalks and this season, French designers Celine and Givenchy dominated with statement knits creating angular silhouettes. From block brights to retro palettes of grey, burgundy and navy reminiscent of collegiate school uniforms, there’s a shade to suit each skin tone. Our favourite, is this eye-catching bright multi-coloured block geometric loose knit three/quarter length cardigan by Isme. Warm and versatile, throw this fine knit geometric print cardigan over dark jeans and a plain top for a casual contrast or wear with black smarts for an instant burst of colour.
Isme multi-colour geometric cardigan £45 www.isme.com
( 1 Vote ) Last Updated on Friday, 11 November 2011 10:44
Latest Shopping Items
- Pick of the day - J.Crew Merino boyfriend sweater
- Pick of the day - Penelope Chilvers DANDY PALM TREE Slipons
- Pick of the day - 3.1 Phillip Lim Ny City Printed Top
- Pick of the day - Preen Bo tartan wool trousers
- Get the NEON Look !
- Pick of the day - Roksanda Ilincic Tela Bistro Dupion Shirt
- Ready for Summer?
- Pick of the day – Friendship watch by Links of London
- The Ultimate Spring Jacket by Antipodium
- Get the Fresh Spring Summer Look with Shoshanna Dress