- Thursday, 26 January 2012
- Written by Charlene Campbell
Pedro Garcia is renowned for high-fashion forward design and experimental luxury. Its traditional, avant-garde style is created by a family devoted to footwear.
Initially the Pedro Garcia factory specialised in men’s footwear, until the second Pedro Garcia took reins of the business and expanded activity into women’s footwear and now this season they debut at Matches. With key trends including ankle boots, studded sandals and wedges, invest in graphic, high voltage footwear with Pedro Garcia for S/S12.
Belkis £320.00, matchesfashion.com
Paige £310.00, matchesfashion.com
Salma £330.00, matchesfashion.com
Wedges £265.00, matchesfashion.com
( 0 Votes ) Last Updated on Thursday, 26 January 2012 16:28
Latest Shopping Items
- Pick of the day - J.Crew Merino boyfriend sweater
- Pick of the day - Penelope Chilvers DANDY PALM TREE Slipons
- Pick of the day - 3.1 Phillip Lim Ny City Printed Top
- Pick of the day - Preen Bo tartan wool trousers
- Get the NEON Look !
- Pick of the day - Roksanda Ilincic Tela Bistro Dupion Shirt
- Ready for Summer?
- Pick of the day – Friendship watch by Links of London
- The Ultimate Spring Jacket by Antipodium
- Get the Fresh Spring Summer Look with Shoshanna Dress