Bleach Blonde Babes
- Saturday, 30 June 2012
- Written by Charlotte Cole
Do blondes really have more fun? Do gentlemen really prefer them? Apparently so, according to our favourite high end designers. Nearly every label worth their salt called upon their favourite blonde models to sport their gorgeous S/S12 designs, making glowing tresses and shimmering locks the must have accessory for the summer.
Whether it was honeyed shades or platinum heights, blondes ruled the catwalks back in September. Chanel gave us wet look fair heads, and Fendi gave us bouffant blondes, the shades of blonde never stopped and the styles were endless, but there are actually a few rules to stick to for perfect on trend hair.
Every hairdresser behind the scenes used a violet silver rinse on the models, eliminating any golden brassiness and allowing buttery highlights to shine through.
Whatever the style, keep it glossy and light. Use a soft bristled paddle brush to stimulate the natural oils in your hair to coat each strand, giving an instant glow to your tresses.
Above all, keep up with your highlights! Roots were a no show at fashion week, so make your hairdresser your best friend over the summer and keep your colour as fresh as possible.
( 0 Votes ) Last Updated on Monday, 02 July 2012 08:13
Latest Womens Beauty
- Clinique's NEW Moisture Surge CC Cream
- Get Nude Perfection with The Body Shop New BB Cream
- Celebrities love Dr Bronner's
- Cara Delevingne in YSL's new 'Babydoll' Collection
- Cleanse the skin, indulge the senses
- Hair at Edeline Lee Autumn/Winter 2013
- Autumn/Winter 2013 Nail Trends
- Julien MacDonald Autumn/Winter 2013 Hair & Make-up
- John Rocha Autumn/Winter 2013 Hair and Make-up
- Issa Autumn/Winter 2013 Hair and Make-up